If employer is SATISFIED
If employer is Not-SATISFIED
- You'll get paid instantly (no further action required)
- Employer may also provide feedback and rate your work.
- Employer can give you another chance for correction
- Employer will give you details about the reject and you can re-submit the Proof of work
- After the correction, resubmit the proof to employer
- If Employer is still Not Satisfied, you will not be paid and cannot do this task again
- If Employer is Satisfied, your work will be marked as Satisfied and you will be paid
If employer doesn't check the Pending proof within 7 days, you'll be auto-marked satisfied and paid by our system.
Withdraw Your Funds
- Minimum Withdrawal Limit: You can withdraw your Cash balance any time your balance reaches $5.
Maximum Withdrawal Limit: If you accumulate $100 in your Cash balance and haven't withdrawn it yet, then you will have 15 days to do so (from the time you've reached that $100 threshhold) - else there will be a storage fee of 10% every month thereafter charged on your earnings.
- Your success-rate must be above 25% to withdraw funds or complete any job.
- Wallet balance: (not applicable at this time, may be used for future features, only focus on your cash balance).
- You can select any available withdrawal method and enter the amount to withdraw.
- After withdrawal request, no further action required.
- You can see the status of your withdrawal as processing or processed.
- We send payments within 5 business days of request.
- When your withdrawal status shows Completed, this means that your payment has already been processed and sent.
- For any issue, please contact support.
Note: Please be aware that you must log into the site at least once every 30 days or your Balance will expire.
To learn how to earn daily through referrals, click here